Monday, June 13, 2011

Arrival

Rumbling through your pantie drawer
The sniff brings me a stiffy the smell the taste I want some more
Better shut the window
Ten till two
You'll arrive soon
Been waiting since noon
Had this planned since June
Your car approaches my mind rushes
The key enters the lock then your in
You let out a sigh of relief then the toilet flushes
Time for the fun to begin
I crawl out from under the bed
Slip from around the corner grab your head
Tease you cause the chase is the excitement
Ripped your shirt off my dick elevates I pitched a tent
I jump on top of you spit on your face
Take your bra off slowly then tongue your nipples loving the taste
I'm a sick perverted bastard and I'm gonna make you bleed
You got the body that my dick needs
Your pants are off but fuck it ain't got no lube
Your as tight as a baby so I'll push on through
Blood gushing your screaming so I elbow you till you learn to keep quiet
Laying in pain praying for a saviour my cum your new diet
Your pussy ripping flip you over your ass so round and plump
I make you cry and whimper as I start to hump
Begging and pleading to stop then you finally give in
Your enjoying it saying your gonna tell all your friends
Fucking deceitful cunt just like all the other bitches lying through your teeth
Trying to steal my heart well I fucking rid the world of a thief
I pull up my pants cut out your tongue
Realize awhile longer I was done
Get down on my knees and smash my fist in your face repeatedly
The beg and pleads stop I can no longer hear you pleading to me
Your heart is skipping beats could it be the brain trauma
I wanted you to be the mother of my children well fuck this mama
No longa will I look at you the same way
The last breathe you took was today
Last breathe you took from me killing my heart
If you ever live again you'll wish you had a new start

No comments:

Post a Comment