Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Message

The only time your dependable is when your pinnin da pins on some depends
Basically just spewin some shit so it begins
Some hatred for you
Literally every though makes me say eww
How can I be in love with someone I can't stand
I sit and think how I fell into this shit
How did I fell into love with you,sunk into your heart like quick sand
It was all good in the beginning just the usual
Seemed unreal a year past the feeling still mutual
I never met a girl like you before
Hoes will hoe around but fuck you wasn't even a whore
Little did I know your just a mental case
Hearts were never meant to race,I can't keep up to this pace
We walked,ran,sometimes crawled
Were sitting still now think of the memories think of em all
No one's gonna love you like I did or will
Not my fault we broke up and I did more with a girl then cop a feel
Lets keep it real we weren't together so I clapped some cheeks
Bitching about that shit shut up sounding like a fucking bird all that missing is a chirping beak 
I still miss you my will is weak,you fucking bitch why you so hard to comprehend
I'd still go to Hell and back for you no telling how much I'd defend
Fuck you is the message but behind is love and a block
Last part is enjoyable for you and me bitch suck my cock 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment